Well, are we ready to wander? Another fun week to share:
- Tish from Just A Tish has had some great ideas this week - a grassroots artist's exchange and another on an Artist's Challenge. Plus beautiful pendants.
- Lisa from A Bead A Day has been sharing her great buys this week from ConsumerCrafts.com. I'm still waiting for my package to come, I responded later to their invitation. However, you can take advantage of the free shipping code they sent me right now if you like - enter XPV3CCQ at checkout, it's good until 09/02/09.
- Jessica of SmuTopia! shows off her lovely Etsy treasury.
- I know I mentioned this the other day, but it's worth repeating - see Blanche's Use the Muse II design on her Sha-sha's Handcrafted Jewelry Blog.
- Janeen entered one, too - she hasn't posted it on her blog yet but you can see it here.
- Wonderful designs, and a fun, conversational style of writing on Selepharia's blog
- I love these ideas for finding unusual findings in re-use stores on Art Bead Scene from Jennifer Heynen of Jangles
- Dara at The Beadin' Path shares her finished Ugly Bug.
- Rings & Things is having their Anniversary sale at their Spokane warehouse this weekend but last week they blogged about some useful business tips and their contest to get to be a guest helper at one of their Northeast bead tour shows.
- However, Sara "The Soft Flex Girl" was there - here's her post about the day (with great pictures!) and she also points us to the August articles at the Soft Flex site and an article by Margie Deeb on color + more.
- And speaking of Margie Deeb, are you following (or subscribed to the feed for) her Color for Beader Artists blog? Well, why not!?
- I followed some links to Cindy Lavin's Beading Arts blog where she gives a lovely step by step tutorial on making a beautiful Swarovski necklace for the Artbeads Blogging for Beads program.
- Margot Potter also has also created a lovely necklace for Artbeads with Swarovski crystals, called Black Forest. The darker colors with gunmetal are a great combination for fall and winter.
- Shiny Adornments shares 15 ways of Maintaining Sanity at Work
- What does this blog have to do with beading? Oh, I'm sure you'll see the parallels!
Thanks for Wandering the Beadosphere with me today!
P.S. I've caught up with my Art Fire listing goals - here's four new pieces: